lördag 18 september 2010

Ha ha ha.

Everything is funnier with Google translator, even old blogg posts.

Non fluffy buns.

My cake is that the American name kake sponge, sponge cake. I try to follow my mother's recipe for her cake is fluffy and porous, so it almost wants to fall apart. And she has some tricks and cheating with batter to make it so there perfect. So I try to do exactly as she does, in every detail, but my sponge cake is like a piece of foam rubber. Yes the taste is nothing wrong, but the texture. Though maybe I should not compare me with someone who has baked sponge cake since World War II first days. I need just practice and practice, perhaps it is the whole secret. Superhero Power. - To whip the right.

I understand why we sometimes misunderstand each other.

Superheropower. – To translate right, . . . or left.

Inga kommentarer: